fineract-dev mailing list archives

From "Zayyad A. Said" <zay...@intrasofttechnologies.com>
Date Tue, 03 Jan 2017 08:03:45 GMT
Devs,

I would like a certain user say a Loan Officer to be able to only view
Portfolio Reports and not all reports in the system.

The system currently only allows a user to be able to view reports when ALL
FUNCTIONS READ permission has been given and if this is unchecked then you
cant view any report.

Looks like even when you uncheck the reports that you don't want this user
to view in permission they will still be visible since you selected ALL
FUNCTIONS READ.

Do we have another way round to be able to assign rights to a user to only
be able to view reports that he/she has been authorized to view?

Kindly advise.

Regards;

*******

Zayyad A. Said | Chairman & C.E.O

Cell No.: +254 716 615274 | Skype: zsaid2011

Email:  <mailto:zayyad@intrasofttechnologies.com>
zayyad@intrasofttechnologies.com

Email banner