fineract-dev mailing list archives

From "Shaik Nazeer" <nazeer.sh...@confluxtechnologies.com>
Subject [Apache Fineract] Steps for release verification
Date Mon, 16 Jan 2017 07:32:45 GMT
Hi all,

I have documented Apache Fineract release verification steps. Please find
the document location
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FINERACT/Verifying+Apache+Finera
ct+Releases

I still need to document steps for verifying trust path details . Once any
Fineract committers signs my public key, I will update the same.

Thanks,

Nazeer

Principal Architect, Conflux Technologies Pvt Ltd
<http://www.confluxtechnologies.com/>

Address: #304, 2nd Floor, 7th Main Road, HRBR Layout 1st Block, Bengaluru,
Karnataka, 560043 INDIA

unnamed

Disclaimer: The information contained in this e-mail message and any
files/attachment transmitted with it is confidential and for the sole use of
the intended recipient(s) or entity identified. If you are not the intended
recipient, please email: support@confluxtechnologies.com and destroy/delete
all copies and attachment thereto along with the original message. Any
unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or
copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is
strictly prohibited and is unlawful. The recipient acknowledges that Conflux
Technologies Private Limited or its subsidiaries and associated companies
are unable to exercise control or ensure or guarantee the integrity of/over
the contents of the information contained in e-mail transmissions. Before
opening any attachments, please check.