fineract-dev mailing list archives

From "Adi Raju" <adi.r...@confluxtechnologies.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] [APACHE FINERACT] 0.6.0-incubating for release
Date Mon, 09 Jan 2017 10:06:22 GMT

unable to exercise control or ensure or guarantee the integrity of/over the contents of the
information contained in e-mail transmissions. Before opening any attachments, please check.

-----Original Message-----
From: Nazeer Shaik [mailto:nazeer1100126@apache.org]
Sent: Saturday, January 7, 2017 4:05 PM
To: dev@fineract.incubator.apache.org
Subject: [VOTE] [APACHE FINERACT] 0.6.0-incubating for release

Hello Fineract community,

We have created Apache Fineract 0.6.0-incubating release, with the artifacts below up for
a vote.

*These are the goals of this release:*

   - Address some of the review comments of Apache Fineract
   0.5.0-incubating release
   - Share the new features & bugs fixes that have been developed so far,
   to give the community a good sense of the upcoming 0.6.0 release

*For more information including release notes, please see:*

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FINERACT/0.6.0-incubating+Release-+Apache+Fineract

 *** Please download, review and vote by Mon Jan  09, 2017 @ 6pm PST ***

*Source & Binary files:*

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/fineract/0.6.0-incubating/

·         Source:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/fineract/0.6.0-incubating/apache-fineract-0.6.0-incubating-src.tar.gz

·         Binary/War :
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/fineract/0.6.0-incubating/apache-fineract-0.6.0-incubating-binary.tar.gz

*Commit to be voted on:*

*https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-fineract.git;a=commit;h=refs/heads/0.6.0-incubating
<https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-fineract.git;a=commit;h=refs/heads/0.6.0-incubating>*

*Source build verification steps can be found at:*

Refer 'README.md' in apache-fineract-0.6.0-incubating-src.tar.gz

*Binary Deployment steps can be found at:*

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FINERACT/Fineract+Installation+on+Ubuntu+Server

*KEYS file containing PGP Keys we use to sign the release:*

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/fineract/KEYS

Note:

   - *Maven repo is not included in place of binary. This will be addressed
   in future releases*
   - *RAT (Release Audit Tool) is integrated in sub-directory. But it will
   check all directories and files  from top level directory. This will also
   be addressed in future releases. We have added steps how to run RAT in
   readme.md <http://readme.md> file. *

To help in tallying the vote, members please be sure to indicate "(binding)" with your vote.

[ ] +1  approve

[ ] +0  no opinion

[ ] -1  disapprove (and reason why)

*Here is my +1 (non-binding)*