fineract-dev mailing list archives

From "Skyburg Systems" <i...@skyburgsystems.org>
Subject Waive interest causing account to freeze
Date Tue, 03 Jan 2017 08:28:59 GMT
Hi Devs,

I have noticed that if you charge penalties and then you waive them your
account is made purple. It will not close the loan and the only thing you
can do is transfer funds.

Firstly

I would like to just waive my interest and make my relevant repayments so
that I can close the loan. It is not allowing me to do so.

Secondly

Is there no bulk option for waving all the interest at one go? I have
interest for days and days and it may become a bit tedious to click waive
interest 20 times for each account on 500 accounts.

Your assistance on this matter will be very much appreciated.

Kind regards

Sifiso