fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Markus Geiß <markus.ge...@live.de>
Subject RE: Business Event Processor
Date Wed, 07 Dec 2016 08:18:16 GMT
Hey Adi,

thanks for the reply. ; o)

Triggering SMS or sending notifications are features that should happen asynchronous, because
they are executed after a business logic was successfully executed. For validation we may
should think about utilizing what the Spring framework has to offer instead of implementing
it ourselves.

We may should try to find consensus on Data Driven Authorization within the community, given
the configuration is usually very complex and the real benefit is questionable.

Cheers

Markus

-----Original Message-----
From: Adi Raju [mailto:adi.raju@confluxtechnologies.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 7, 2016 05:59 AM
To: dev@fineract.incubator.apache.org
Subject: RE: Business Event Processor

Hi Markus,

This proposal is mainly intended to help any synchronous processing requirements.
For eg, In case of validation failure the API(command) should fail.
I do not see ActiveMQ of help here.

Data Driven Authorisation as such is bigger feature umbrella, in that we want to control data
visibility even in the read APIs based on different business rules.
In the example provided, "Data Driven Authorisation" was a simple validation feature request,
which requires allowing an API based on role and not just permission assigned to the App User.

Regards,
Adi Raju

Principal Architect, Conflux Technologies Pvt Ltd
Address: #304, 2nd Floor, 7th Main Road, HRBR Layout 1st Block, Bengaluru, Karnataka, 560043 INDIA

Disclaimer: The information contained in this e-mail message and any files/attachment transmitted
with it is confidential and for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) or entity identified.
If you are not the intended recipient, please email: support@confluxtechnologies.com and
destroy/delete all copies and attachment thereto along with the original message. Any unauthorised
review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email or any
action taken in reliance on this e-mail is strictly prohibited and is unlawful. The recipient
acknowledges that Conflux Technologies Private Limited or its subsidiaries and associated
companies are unable to exercise control or ensure or guarantee the integrity of/over the
contents of the information contained in e-mail transmissions. Before opening any attachments,
please check.