fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Thynn Win <thynn....@thitsaworks.com>
Subject Profile picture (Avatar) and S3 issue
Date Fri, 02 Dec 2016 13:47:35 GMT
Hi all,

I would like to seek your help regarding a fix for this profile picture issue and we have
been at it for over a week with support.

Configured S3 in External services and also enabled it in configuration. The documents and
images are saved properly to S3 as expected but the profile picture is not displayed correctly.
It's showing the word 'Avatar' instead. The documents are fine and I can download and review
them properly.

Environment: Windows R2 2012 (EC2)
Mifos version: 16.11.01 and also 16.03.03 (happening on both versions)

I was able to reproduce this issue consistently on different instances. Help?

Thank you.

[cid:image002.jpg@01D24C78.B99E6E00] [cid:image004.jpg@01D24C78.B99E6E00]