fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Ed Cable <edca...@mifos.org>
Subject VOLUNTEER REQUEST: Fix remaining bugs blocking release of Mifos Android Field Operations App
Date Thu, 08 Dec 2016 18:05:19 GMT
Hello Mifos and Apache Fineract dev community,

We would like to release the latest and great version of our Android App
for field officers. All of the work done by our Outreachy interns and all
of the work led by Rajan has still yet to be publicly shipped to the Google
Play store.

We have a few remaining show-stopping bugs listed under To Do at
https://github.com/openMF/android-client/projects/1 that we must fix before
shipping.

This is a call to action for an Android developers to help with these
remaining bugs.

The latest APK can be built and access from the GitHub repo.

Thanks,

Ed

--
*Ed Cable*