fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Saurabh Chakrabarti <saurabhchakraba...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Facing problems getting started with the project on eclipse
Date Tue, 27 Dec 2016 19:05:35 GMT
Hi,

Thanks for your email. Please excuse me if I have not understood your
instruction correctly, but this is what I did.

I imported this project as a gradle project
[image: Inline images 2]

and changed the run configurations to take the arguments 'clean
tomcatrunwar'

[image: Inline images 1]

This did work, but I'm not sure if this is how I was supposed to get
started running the project from eclipse. I was expecting this to work as a
normal java project which would work when I imported from the 'Import
existing project into workspace' option (following the instructions here-
https://mifosforge.jira.com/wiki/display/MDZ/Eclipse+Setup), and run
ServerApplication.java as a Java application .

Are the instructions in the wiki outdated or am I missing something?

Regards,
Saurabh