fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Saurabh Chakrabarti <saurabhchakraba...@gmail.com>
Subject Facing problems getting started with the project on eclipse
Date Sun, 25 Dec 2016 04:33:52 GMT
Hi Guys,

I'm new here and have started to get my hands dirty with the codebase, but
have been facing some problems. Would be great if someone could help me out
with this.

I have installed java8, mysql 5.6.33, tomcat 7.0.69
When I import the project to Eclipse and try to run it, I get the following
exception when I run ServerApplication class

Exception in thread "main"
org.springframework.context.ApplicationContextException:
Unable to start embedded container; nested exception is
org.springframework.boot.context.embedded.EmbeddedServletContainerException:
Unable to start embedded Tomcat
    at org.springframework.boot.context.embedded.
EmbeddedWebApplicationContext.onRefresh(EmbeddedWebApplicationContext.
java:124)
    at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.
refresh(AbstractApplicationContext.java:476)
    at org.springframework.boot.context.embedded.
EmbeddedWebApplicationContext.refresh(EmbeddedWebApplicationContext.
java:109)
    at org.springframework.boot.SpringApplication.refresh(
SpringApplication.java:691)
    at org.springframework.boot.SpringApplication.run(
SpringApplication.java:320)
    at org.springframework.boot.SpringApplication.run(
SpringApplication.java:952)
    at org.springframework.boot.SpringApplication.run(
SpringApplication.java:941)
    at org.apache.fineract.ServerApplication.main(ServerApplication.java:52)
Caused by: org.springframework.boot.context.embedded.
EmbeddedServletContainerException: Unable to start embedded Tomcat
    at org.springframework.boot.context.embedded.tomcat.
TomcatEmbeddedServletContainer.initialize(TomcatEmbeddedServletContainer
.java:100)
    at org.springframework.boot.context.embedded.tomcat.
TomcatEmbeddedServletContainer.<init>(TomcatEmbeddedServletContainer
.java:74)
    at org.springframework.boot.context.embedded.tomcat.
TomcatEmbeddedServletContainerFactory.getTomcatEmbeddedServletContainer(
TomcatEmbeddedServletContainerFactory.java:295)
    at org.springframework.boot.context.embedded.tomcat.
TomcatEmbeddedServletContainerFactory.getEmbeddedServletContainer(
TomcatEmbeddedServletContainerFactory.java:147)
    at org.springframework.boot.context.embedded.
EmbeddedWebApplicationContext.createEmbeddedServletContainer(
EmbeddedWebApplicationContext.java:148)
    at org.springframework.boot.context.embedded.
EmbeddedWebApplicationContext.onRefresh(EmbeddedWebApplicationContext.
java:121)
    ... 7 more

Please find the full exception trace here - http://pastebin.com/u9R644Bf

Could someone help me out with where I'm going wrong? Please let me know if
any more information is required.

Regards,
Saurabh