fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Tarun Mudgal <tarun.mudga...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Mifos-developer] VOLUNTEER REQUEST: Fix remaining bugs blocking release of Mifos Android Field Operations App
Date Sat, 10 Dec 2016 08:08:24 GMT
Hello Ed,

Yes, in the webapp, only three fields - Office, FirstName and the Lastname
- are mandatory.

I'll see to it and will let you know what is the exact cause of the error,
maybe the default parameter (as the user can't set the value for it) is set
to 0 and while posting the query it's failing the validation.

Please check the android app once. It'll make it clear what I'm trying to
convey.

And it's my pleasure to contribute to the organisation. :)

Thanks