fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Tarun Mudgal <tarun.mudga...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Mifos-developer] VOLUNTEER REQUEST: Fix remaining bugs blocking release of Mifos Android Field Operations App
Date Fri, 09 Dec 2016 01:35:50 GMT
Hi Ed,

Just wanted to confirm if the bugs listed there in the project link are the
only ones that should be fixed before uploading on PlayStore or do you also
mean the already listed issues as well?

I'm just asking this so that the high priority bugs may be worked upon
first if they can be labelled so. Also, I've been using it and have come
across a few more that (I think) should be fixed before deployment. I'll
open issues for them in a day or two after discussion.

Thanks