fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Tarun Mudgal <tarun.mudga...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Mifos-developer] VOLUNTEER REQUEST: Fix remaining bugs blocking release of Mifos Android Field Operations App
Date Tue, 13 Dec 2016 20:28:15 GMT
Ed,

I've been working on the loan view issues - #405, which comprises of
several other issues but have put it on hold since the task had been put in
chunks for the GCI students. Issue #403 has been fixed locally and I've not
pushed it since it's been assigned GCI label.

Rajan,
If you are redesigning the feature, I shouldn't work on this then. Thanks
for updating.

Tarun Mudgal
University of Delhi