fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Tarun Mudgal <tarun.mudga...@gmail.com>
Subject Help with /clients endpoint for
Date Tue, 13 Dec 2016 03:54:45 GMT
Hi,

I'm trying to fix the issue of not being able to create client
<https://github.com/openMF/android-client/issues/433>in the android app. I
went through the API docs and it says only

firstname and lastname OR fullname,
officeId,
active=true and activationDate OR active=false,
if(address enabled) address

are mandatory fields in the POST request. Following this, the following
payload should have been a valid one.

> *{"active":false,"dateFormat":"dd MMMM
> YYYY","firstname":"ttest","lastname":"ttest","locale":"en","officeId":1}*

But the server responds with exception:

> *{"timestamp":1481562391901,"status":500,"error":"Internal Server
> Error","exception":"java.lang.IllegalArgumentException","message":"Invalid
> pattern specification"} *

Am I missing something? Could someone please help me with it?

Also, what do the clientClassificationOptions and
clientClassificationId signify?
The template (/clients/templates) sends an empty array for
clientClassificationOptions and the server expects (while creating a
client) the clientClassificationId field value to be greater than 0.
However, I've not been able to find the details about these.

Thanks

--
Tarun Mudgal
University of Delhi