fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Himadri Mitra <himadri.mi...@confluxtechnologies.com>
Subject Re: Pie chart for "Amount collected for Today" in a Dashboard does not populate any statistical data
Date Wed, 21 Dec 2016 09:55:48 GMT
Hi Agness,

I noticed that  Pie chart for "*Amount Collected for Today*" in  a
Dashboard is  populate  statistical data properly once the loan amount of
client(s) that has been disbursed or re payed for a specific office both on
demo and localhost.if you check i give  one link:
https://demo.openmf.org/#/viewclient/793 and branch name: marathahalli.

Thanks&Regards,
Himadri Mitra
junior java devoloper.

Conflux Technology
304, 7th Main Rd, HRBR Layout 1st Block, HRBR Layout, Kalyan Nagar,
Bengaluru, Karnataka 560043