fineract-dev mailing list archives

From "Adi Raju" <adi.r...@confluxtechnologies.com>
Subject RE: Business Event Processor
Date Wed, 07 Dec 2016 04:58:31 GMT
Hi Markus,

This proposal is mainly intended to help any synchronous processing
requirements.
For eg, In case of validation failure the API(command) should fail.
I do not see ActiveMQ of help here.

Data Driven Authorisation as such is bigger feature umbrella, in that we
want to control data visibility even in the read APIs based on different
business rules.
In the example provided, "Data Driven Authorisation" was a simple validation
feature request, which requires allowing an API based on role and not just
permission assigned to the App User.

Regards,
Adi Raju

Principal Architect, Conflux Technologies Pvt Ltd
Address: #304, 2nd Floor, 7th Main Road, HRBR Layout 1st Block, Bengaluru,
Karnataka, 560043 INDIA

Disclaimer: The information contained in this e-mail message and any
files/attachment transmitted with it is confidential and for the sole use of
the intended recipient(s) or entity identified. If you are not the intended
recipient, please email: support@confluxtechnologies.com and destroy/delete
all copies and attachment thereto along with the original message. Any
unauthorised review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or
copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is
strictly prohibited and is unlawful. The recipient acknowledges that Conflux
Technologies Private Limited or its subsidiaries and associated companies
are unable to exercise control or ensure or guarantee the integrity of/over
the contents of the information contained in e-mail transmissions. Before
opening any attachments, please check.