fineract-dev mailing list archives

From "Adi Raju" <adi.r...@confluxtechnologies.com>
Subject Business Event Processor
Date Mon, 05 Dec 2016 09:13:35 GMT
Hi All,

Of late, community has been building features like 'Workflow using
datatables', 'Triggered SMS', 'Notifications' etc, also we have many more
features in roadmap like 'Flagging of Accounts', 'Data Driven
Authorisation', 'Tasks Framework' etc. In all of these features, there is
one commonality, which is to listen on a business event on an entity and
perform either additional validation or processing. Drawback being that on
each such business event each of these additional processing/validation
results in a Database query to check if any additional processing or
validation is required. The more such features we continue to add, the more
we are slowing down the system by way of adding more and more DB calls
whether required or not. Also we are adding more and more new APIs and
related processing code which in my view is mundane as well as time
consuming. This design proposes to generalize all such features under one
single framework and API modelling, thus reducing the calls to DB and also
improving the turn-around time for feature addition.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FINERACT/Business+Event+Processo

Please review and provide your comments.

Regards,

Adi Raju

Principal Architect,  <http://www.confluxtechnologies.com/> Conflux
Technologies Pvt Ltd

Address: #304, 2nd Floor, 7th Main Road, HRBR Layout 1st Block, Bengaluru,
Karnataka, 560043 INDIA

Disclaimer: The information contained in this e-mail message and any
files/attachment transmitted with it is confidential and for the sole use of
the intended recipient(s) or entity identified. If you are not the intended
recipient, please email:  <mailto:support@confluxtechnologies.com>
support@confluxtechnologies.com and destroy/delete all copies and attachment
thereto along with the original message. Any unauthorised review, use,
disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email or
any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is strictly prohibited and is
unlawful. The recipient acknowledges that Conflux Technologies Private
Limited or its subsidiaries and associated companies are unable to exercise
control or ensure or guarantee the integrity of/over the contents of the
information contained in e-mail transmissions. Before opening any
attachments, please check.

Finflux