fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Burch <n...@apache.org>
Subject Excel import/export help needed?
Date Thu, 17 Nov 2016 17:23:01 GMT
Hi All

Earlier today, a few of us from Apache POI saw a great talk on Fineract by
Myrle at ApacheCon. Afterwards, we were wondering if there was a way we
could help out a bit during the rest of the event, especially in areas we
know well.

Getting data to or from Excel files sprang to mind, as that's something
POI helps a lot with, and something that we from the project all know well
how to do + do efficiently. It's also, we understand, quite a common
thing for people in finance to want to do.

Is that something that might be of help? And if so, could someone give us
some pointers to get started?

Cheers
Nick