fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Markus GeiƟ <markus.ge...@live.de>
Subject Re: How to start contributing?
Date Thu, 17 Nov 2016 20:31:40 GMT
Hey Martin,

nice to see your excitement.

You have found a broken link in our docu. ; o)

I'll fix that. In the mean time you can pick and choose, or create one issue here:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FINERACT/?selectedTab=com.atlassian.jira.jira-projects-plugin:issues-panel

Cheers

Markus
________________________________
From: Martin Goldhahn <mgoldhahn@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, November 17, 2016 8:38:42 PM
To: dev@fineract.incubator.apache.org
Subject: How to start contributing?

Hi,
I attended the presentation of Apache Fineract at the ApacheCon in Sevilla
and got inspired to contribute to the project.
I already set a PR, which was probably too hasty. I should probably first
create a issue in the Fineract jira and then name the branch after the jira
issue.
Here where I got confused. The page "Take your First Steps" on the Wiki
points to a jira project FINERACT-2 which only has an hand-full of issues,
whereas the FINERACT project has a lot more. Which one is the right one?

--
Martin