fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Nikhil Pawar <nickr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Fw: [Mifos-developer] Mifos tenants
Date Sat, 05 Nov 2016 22:41:53 GMT
Hello Kimani,

I am not sure.. if you have made entries in the mifosplatform-tenants
schema.
When we want to introduce a new tenant/schema into a Fineract platform,  a
entry of the schema/tenant  is to be made in tenant_server_connections
table present in the mifosplatform-tenants schema.
Once you make entry in this table, your tenant becomes functional with
fineract.

You can refer following link for additional details.

How to create Multi tenant and access it? - MifosConnect
<http://mifos.cloud.answerhub.com/questions/704/how-to-create-multi-tenant-and-access-it.html>

Kindly feel free to revert in case of further doubts.

Regards,
Nikhil