fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Ed Cable <edca...@mifos.org>
Subject Re: Workflow using Datatable Verification
Date Wed, 02 Nov 2016 19:47:53 GMT
Hi all,

Glad this conversation is front and center once again as it's been a
priority of mine going back for almost a year now to get workflows in place
via data tables using as many contributions from partners and the community
that we can.

Now that Adi has a proposed design in place, hopefully we can take some
concrete steps in moving forward.

Sander, can you identify the commits so Adi can analyze.

Based on that analysis along with the proposed design from Adi, I would
like to set up a call with Adi, Sander, and anyone else along with Markus
to give his blessing to the approach we should take.

Markus is in Indonesia all this week so let's target a meeting for mid to
early next week.

Ed

--
*Ed Cable*