fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Ed Cable <edca...@mifos.org>
Subject Re: Excel import/export help needed?
Date Fri, 25 Nov 2016 10:54:32 GMT
HI all,

Nick and Dave, sorry for the delayed reply but we are super-excited to
engage with you to assist on the current iteration of our data import tool
which can be accessed from all the links I shared before. It's proven to be
an incredibly valuable tool and critical part of the deployment process for
our entire userbase. Nayan, who has been the lead developer behind the
tool, has been offline, tending to his father, but is coming back online
this week so let's please organize a call in which we can discuss specifics
and how you can assist.

Ed

--
*Ed Cable*