fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Ed Cable <edca...@mifos.org>
Subject Re: Tasks for non-techies?
Date Thu, 17 Nov 2016 23:40:27 GMT
I'll send along more later but for now...

For non-techie work in general you can point them to:
http://mifos.org/take-action/volunteer/

That page breaks down pretty well the ways to get involved and a form where
they can sign up as a volunteer and reach out to me.

For marketing/business dev-related work, have them fill out that form or
get in touch with me.

For product management, I have a general primer here: https://goo.gl/8XtEKh
which i'm refining into tasks for specific apps/features we need specs for.
Some of these specs can be found in the oustanding/in-progress features at
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FINERACT/Apache+Fineract+1.0+Functional+Specifications

For translation, they can simply go to
https://translatewiki.net/wiki/Translating:Mifos and start translating.

For documentation, we have a queue of tasks at: https://goo.gl/PNrbWz