fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Goldhahn <mgoldh...@gmail.com>
Subject How to start contributing?
Date Thu, 17 Nov 2016 19:38:42 GMT
Hi,
I attended the presentation of Apache Fineract at the ApacheCon in Sevilla
and got inspired to contribute to the project.
I already set a PR, which was probably too hasty. I should probably first
create a issue in the Fineract jira and then name the branch after the jira
issue.
Here where I got confused. The page "Take your First Steps" on the Wiki
points to a jira project FINERACT-2 which only has an hand-full of issues,
whereas the FINERACT project has a lot more. Which one is the right one?

--
Martin