fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Rinku Barman <barman.ri...@gmail.com>
Subject Unable to create a group loan with individual monitoring
Date Thu, 24 Nov 2016 07:00:18 GMT
Hello,

Is there a way to create a group loan with individual monitoring? I want to
create a group loan where each member would be taking loan of different
amount and the sum of all the loan of all the members would be a group
loan. I am not concerned with the repayment of the individual client but
only with the repayment of the group. But the details like loan amount and
repayment schedule of client must be stored in database. When I go to bulk
JLG application and after filling the whole details, i click the submit
button, but the link does not seems to work.

With regards
Rinku Barman