fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Shreyaank Byadagi <shreya...@confluxtechnologies.com>
Subject Re: [Mifos-developer] Mifos upgrade (Multi tenant env) and how to handle schema changes (if any)
Date Fri, 18 Nov 2016 05:49:00 GMT
Hello Thynn,

Yes the migration scripts are added upon restarting the tomcat server and
changes will be applied to all the tenants.

New releases will have new schema migration script(s) if there is a change
in the DB schema.

You can view this link for upgrading:
https://mifosforge.jira.com/wiki/display/docs/Up-gradation+of+Mifos+X+on+windows
<https://mifosforge.jira.com/wiki/display/docs/Up-gradation+of+Mifos+X+on+windows>