fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Shreyaank Byadagi <shreya...@confluxtechnologies.com>
Subject Re: multi-tenant processes (how to run scripts manually)
Date Wed, 09 Nov 2016 06:33:52 GMT
Hello Thynn,

1.The reason to restart the server is whenever you add a new tenant, it
requires *migration scripts* to be applied to tenants database and *Scheduler
Jobs *to be activated to that particular tenant.
If you don't want to restart the server you can run *barebones_db.sql*
manually to create database schema. But the problem with this approach is
scheduler jobs for newly created tenant will not be active.
I am raising an enhancement ticket to allow users to add new tenants with
active scheduler jobs without restarting the server.

2. You need to wait until server is restarted completely.

Regards
Shreyaank

 Sent with Mailtrack
<https://mailtrack.io/install?source=signature&lang=en&referral=shreyaank@confluxtechnologies.com&idSignature=22>