fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Myrle Krantz <mkra...@mifos.org>
Subject Speaker's notes from the Shark Tank ApacheCon EU
Date Mon, 21 Nov 2016 14:19:06 GMT
Hi all,

On Friday I gave a five minute presentation to the incubation Shark Tank.
The idea behind the shark tank is to take a critical look in public at
whether a podling is ready for graduation.  Here are the notes I used to
prepare for this short presentation:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FINERACT/Shark+Tank+Notes

You'll note that at the end, I included some of the things I felt we needed
to improve/complete before we can call ourselves a mature project.

What do you, the Apache Fineract developers, feel is left to do?

Greets,
Myrle

*Myrle Krantz*
Solutions Architect