fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Myrle Krantz <mkra...@mifos.org>
Subject Please welcome our newest Committer: Jim Jagielski
Date Thu, 03 Nov 2016 13:02:47 GMT
Hello Fineract Community,

I am very pleased to announce that the Fineract PMC has asked Jim Jagielski
to become a Committer, and he has accepted!

Jim was a co-founder of the Apache Software Foundation and has been a
member for nearly 22 years.  He has served as one of our mentors in
incubation since May of this year.

As a senior tech fellow at Capital One, he understands the domain we are
working in. As a software architect on multiple related projects, he
understands the technologies we are working with. As a dedicated
open-source advocate, he understands the environment we are working
together in.

Congratulations to both Jim and the rest of the Fineract Community are in
order.

Greets,
Myrle