fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Myrle Krantz <mkra...@mifos.org>
Subject Re: Excel import/export help needed?
Date Thu, 17 Nov 2016 21:06:30 GMT
Ed, Nayan,

As I understand Nick's question it relates to the current generation of Fineract. He and Dave
would like to start helping out right away (as would many of the people I've talked to today
at the ApacheCon). In fact, it's possible that with a clear task for the POI guys they could
complete something tomorrow for us.

Do you have a concrete ticket for them?

Greets,
Myrle