fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Ippez Robert <ippezrob...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Mifos-developer] Points To Remember While using SMS campaign
Date Mon, 21 Nov 2016 07:23:59 GMT
Hi,
what i have failed to understand is that, do we have to register all
clients' phone numbers with Infobip or Twilio?

For my case, i registered my own phone number with Infobip when creating an
account with them, and i created a client's account in Fineract. When i
created sms campaign, and choose my account in Fineract, the sms message
gets delivered to my phone but i tried for other clients in the system
(Fineract) but they are not able to receive the sms. Why is this so.

Thanks
Regards
Ippez Robert