fineract-dev mailing list archives

From "Adi Raju" <adi.r...@confluxtechnologies.com>
Subject RE: Notification Module Review
Date Tue, 08 Nov 2016 05:59:53 GMT
Hi Adhyan,

We are currently focussing on a release to be made this week.

We will take up your review immediately after that.

Regards,

Adi

From: Adhyan Srivastava [mailto:adhyan2095@gmail.com]
Sent: 08 November 2016 02:10
To: dev@fineract.incubator.apache.org
Cc: Ed Cable; Adi Raju; Pranjal Goswami
Subject: Notification Module Review

Hi,

As a part of my internship at Mifos Initiative(Gsoc-2016) during this summer, I developed
an actionable notification module for the fineract platform.

I would be grateful if Adi or any of the developer from the community can review my code so
that it can be merged to the fineract platform.

Here are the links to the code and design of the module.

 <https://github.com/apache/incubator-fineract/pull/178> Pull Request

 <https://mifosforge.jira.com/wiki/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=133070890> Notification
Module Design

 <https://mifosforge.jira.com/wiki/display/MDZ/Notification+API+Developer+User+Guide>