fineract-dev mailing list archives

From "Zayyad A. Said" <zay...@intrasofttechnologies.com>
Subject Re: [Mifos-developer] Cashier Transactions - Non Portfolio Entries
Date Fri, 07 Oct 2016 13:30:32 GMT
Hi Ed,

Thats fine, the module is in demand for sure.

Shall await the draft specifications and can give my input.

Regards,

Zayyad A. Said

Sent from Samsung tablet

Ed Cable <edcable@mifos.org> wrote:

Zayyad,

Dayna along with Robert Ippez is working on specifications for an enhanced
teller cash management module. I'm glad to see that we have so many
community members with a need for it along with such valuable input. I'll
have her share a draft of the specification when it's ready so everyone can
give input and feedback on the requirements.

Cheers,

Ed