fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Thynn Win <thynn....@thitsaworks.com>
Subject Re: [Mifos-developer] MifosXDroid Client -- Unable to log in
Date Fri, 14 Oct 2016 00:29:15 GMT
Thanks Ed. We will look for Rajan's email.

On Oct 13, 2016, at 23:46, Ed Cable <edcable@mifos.org<mailto:edcable@mifos.org>>
wrote:

Thynn,

You are correct in that is one of the issues and you would need to replace those lines of
code to point to fineract-provider.

Better yet, let me have Rajan and Ishan provide an alpha release of the new Android app that
we'll be shipping at the end of the month. It still has bugs and is undergoing QA but it's
likely more stable then the Google Play release, you're attempting to install.

Rajan - can you send the latest APK and I'll make that publicly available on our website or
wiki for folks to download until we ship the new release via Google Play.

Ed

On Thu, Oct 13, 2016 at 4:39 AM, Thynn Win <thynn.win@thitsaworks.com<mailto:thynn.win@thitsaworks.com>>