fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Sendoro juma <send...@singo.co.tz>
Subject Re: [Mifos-developer] Cashier Transactions - Non Portfolio Entries
Date Fri, 07 Oct 2016 07:18:38 GMT
Dear Zayyad,
I see a room for improvement, may be branch this way!
Transactions  - Clients                        - Office
Best RegardsSendoro

On Fri, Oct 7, 2016 at 8:19 AM +0300, "Zayyad A. Said" <zayyad@intrasofttechnologies.com>
wrote:

Exactly my sentiments, cashiers should not have access to the main vault.

I think this whole teller module in Mifos X needs to be enhanced. Having it as a complete
separate module would make more sense other than just using payment type of cash.

My experience with other banking platforms is that cashiers have their own module where they
can do deposit and withdrawal to either customer or GL account.

If we just limit the teller module for bank customers then it becomes useless to those MFIs
(especially non deposit taking) which do not take cash payments from their clients but use
mobile money or bank.

Regards;

*******

Zayyad A. Said | Chairman & C.E.O

Cell No.: +254 716 615274 | Skype: zsaid2011

Email: zayyad@intrasofttechnologies.com