fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Ed Cable <edca...@mifos.org>
Subject REMINDER: Community Webinar on UI/UX Design for the Base of the Pyramid Thursday Oct 27 at 1500GMT
Date Fri, 21 Oct 2016 18:08:06 GMT
Hi all,

The Mifos Initiative wants to remind you of our upcoming webinar happening
via GoToTraining on Thursday October 27 at 1500GMT. Space is filling up so
register now!

Register at https://attendee.gototraining.com/r/5555425813643812610

Alexandra Fiorillo of GRID Impact and Adam Little will share with us the
Design Toolkit and all of the groundbreaking research that was done on
UI/UX for financial inclusion as they adopted a human-centered design
approach for mobile money services in Pakistan.

GRID Impact is a global research, innovation and design firm that
specializes in human-centered approaches to complex social and economic
challenges. Many of our recent projects have been related to financial
inclusion with a particular focus on digital financial services such as
mobile money. We will walk you through our collaboration with Karandaaz
Pakistan and our process of designing a mobile money smartphone app for the
mass market in Pakistan.

Takeways from their findings can be found at:
https://www.cgap.org/blog/power-smartphone-interfaces-mobile-money
--

Ed
*Ed Cable*