fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Ed Cable <edca...@mifos.org>
Subject Trip Reports from Mifos Community in the Field
Date Sat, 29 Oct 2016 15:57:10 GMT
In case you don't follow the blog or social media for the Mifos Community,
we've posted a few recent guest blog posts of activities happening in the
field from the members of our Mifos Community:

   - Luisa and Javier recently participated in and spoke at the Central
   Bank of Ecuador's International Seminar on Electronic Money and other
   Challenges facing Central Banks:
   http://mifos.org/blog/ecuador-trip-report/
   - ThitsaWorks launches its local Mifos support operations in Myanmar:
   http://mifos.org/blog/thitsaworks-myanmar/

Thanks for taking the time to read and please like and share through all
your social media outlets.

Ed