fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Gaurav Saini <gauravsain...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Mifos-developer] [Need help] Refernce UI and FS document for survey framework APIs
Date Tue, 04 Oct 2016 08:09:22 GMT
Hello Nayan,

I have worked on the Survey UI a while back and its inside the code.
Actually, I didn't have any mockups with me just designed it directly
according to how the data is coming from APIs.
I think you can design and develop on top of that, code is in develop
branch for survey.

Thanks
Gaurav

 Sent with Mailtrack