fineract-dev mailing list archives

From mitos imperial <nutcracke...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Mifos-developer] Cashier Transactions - Non Portfolio Entries
Date Fri, 07 Oct 2016 05:11:40 GMT
Best business practices would dictate that only cahier has access to the
cash vault..transactions are limited to bulk cash requisition ( in/out)
usually involving cash requisition or transfer by teller to cashier. All
daily  transactions either done with customer or payments of expenses are
done thru the tellers..