fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Adi Raju <adi.r...@confluxtechnologies.com>
Subject Re: Self-Service APIs to Change Password?
Date Fri, 21 Oct 2016 15:06:03 GMT
We don't have self service API to change password. I think this is a
critical API. I will add it in the next immediate release.

As of now, even going forward, staff should use auto generated password
option to keep the login credentials secret. Change password is something
required for ease of use from the end user perspective.

Regards,
Adi