fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Mexina M Daniel <mex...@singo.co.tz>
Subject Re: Pentaho Report in Mifos
Date Mon, 03 Oct 2016 09:33:26 GMT
Hi Shreyaank

I have checked all those and find them okay and i can run the report
from pentaho reporting designer.

I have deselected the scripting language during pasting global scripting
from the tutorial link, the error went away

But still, i can't see the report when i run it in community-app

Also i have seen the compatibility issue in the tutorial   " Note:
Compatible pentaho report designer version is - 3.9.1"

Could that be an issue? because am using Pentaho Reporting Designer
version 6.1.0.1.

Best Regards