fineract-dev mailing list archives

From "Adi Raju" <adi.r...@confluxtechnologies.com>
Subject RE: Self-Service APIs to Change Password?
Date Wed, 26 Oct 2016 12:06:37 GMT
Self Service API that can be used to update password on their own is delivered and part of
fineract/develop branch.

Regards,

Adi

From: Adi Raju [mailto:adi.raju@confluxtechnologies.com]
Sent: 21 October 2016 20:36
To: dev
Cc: Stebbins Stebbins; Denila Philip
Subject: Re: Self-Service APIs to Change Password?

We don't have self service API to change password. I think this is a critical API. I will
add it in the next immediate release.

As of now, even going forward, staff should use auto generated password option to keep the
login credentials secret. Change password is something required for ease of use from the end
user perspective.

Regards,
Adi