fineract-dev mailing list archives

From "John Wambura | Green Financial Services Ltd" <john.wamb...@greenfinancials.co.tz>
Subject RE: [Mifos-developer] DEVELOPMENT ON TOP OF MIFOS X/FINERACT
Date Tue, 04 Oct 2016 08:44:22 GMT
Hello Ed,

I hope this responds to all the questions that Nicholaus was asking. Thanks a lot.

(Have removed the Mifos Developer List from the mail trail).

Kind Regards,

John Wambura  Chief Executive Officer  Green Financial Services Ltd

Mobile: +255 755 777 000 | +255 682 000 333 | +255 656 665 555

Email:  <mailto:john.wambura@greenfinancials.co.tz> john.wambura@greenfinancials.co.tz

Website:  <https://www.greenfinancials.co.tz/> www.greenfinancials.co.tz

Address: P.O. Box 13970, Block K, Plot # 34, Kijitonyama Sayansi, Dar es Salaam