fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Arvind Sujeeth <arv...@mines.io>
Subject totalFilteredRecords returning incorrect value
Date Fri, 23 Sep 2016 23:09:14 GMT
Hi all,

I've observed another strange (and seemingly incorrect behavior). I launched a very simple
query (lookup client) 1000 times, and 14 of those times (i.e. non-deterministically) the "totalFilteredRecords"
field in the response was not what I expected. The deserialized response is below:

> class RetrieveMultipleClientsResponse {
>  totalFilteredRecords: 1
>  pageItems: []
> }

For all of the other (986 out of 1000) requests, the value was "0" as expected. Am I misunderstanding
the meaning of totalFilteredRecords, or is there an outstanding bug here?

thanks,
Arvind