fineract-dev mailing list archives

From "Yalu" <y...@vajrainteractive.com>
Subject Re: [Mifos-developer] how to deploy Fineract with http behind reverse proxy handling https?
Date Mon, 26 Sep 2016 06:10:22 GMT
Hi Adi,

Thank you very much for pointing me in the right direction.

Previously I was only looking at tomcat config server.xml and getting a whole bunch of errors
I did not understand due to not knowing anything about Java/Spring. I should be able to work
it out from this along with better understanding of spring framework.

If I can manage I could eventually contribute documentation/blog post, patches on this way
of deployment setup. I believe having multiple best practice ways of deploying Mifos X could
result in wider adoption and contribution.

Thank you also for all your community work.

Regards,

Yalu