fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Markus Geiß <markus.ge...@live.de>
Subject [IMPORTANT] Release withdrawal & temporary code freeze
Date Thu, 08 Sep 2016 06:25:56 GMT
Hey Community,

As you already have recognized, we have huge performance issues with the current release.
This is due to a change we were in need to introduce for our effort to create the first release
under the Apache Software Foundation.

Based on this we withdraw our Mifos X release 16.08.01. If you already use this release, we
are currently working on a short term solution to overcome these issues. You can expect a
hotfix within the next 24 hours.

To be able to solve this issue in the long term we need to refactor parts of the data model
to utilize SQL statements more efficiently. This leads to a code freeze for the next 5 working
days, during that time we won’t take in any new features or modifications.

Don’t hesitate to ask any question, we are here and happy to help.

Best wishes,

Markus Geiss
Chief Architect
RɅĐɅЯ, The Mifos Initiative