fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Nikhil Pawar <nickr...@gmail.com>
Subject Issue with the marshalling/unmarshalling of data
Date Tue, 13 Sep 2016 08:03:46 GMT
Hi Devs,

I am kind of stuck with this issue since a day.. and thought of seeking
help from community.
Let me first give you context what I am up to.
I was able to complete the POC of Equifax by developing a stand alone
client.
However when I integrate the code with Fineract it fails and throws a
strange classcast Exception:

*02:02:15.261 [http-bio-8443-exec-1] ERROR
o.s.boot.context.web.ErrorPageFilter - Forwarding to error page from
request [/api/v1/cbconfig/equifax] due to exception
[org.apache.fineract.CreditCheck.equifax.services.eport.ws.schemas._1.InquiryRequestType$JaxbAccessorF_requestHeader
cannot be cast to com.sun.xml.bind.v2.runtime.reflect.Accessor]*
*java.lang.ClassCastException:
org.apache.fineract.CreditCheck.equifax.services.eport.ws.schemas._1.InquiryRequestType$JaxbAccessorF_requestHeader
cannot be cast to com.sun.xml.bind.v2.runtime.reflect.Accessor*
*        at
com.sun.xml.bind.v2.runtime.reflect.opt.OptimizedAccessorFactory.instanciate(OptimizedAccessorFactory.java:199)
~[jaxb-impl-2.2.3-1.jar:2.2.3]*

The code is below branch:
*https://github.com/nikpawar89/incubator-fineract/tree/creditbureau_configuration
<https://github.com/nikpawar89/incubator-fineract/tree/creditbureau_configuration>*

The issue is with file :
*https://github.com/nikpawar89/incubator-fineract/blob/creditbureau_configuration/fineract-provider/src/main/java/org/apache/fineract/CreditCheck/service/EquifaxCreditCheckRequestImpl.java
<https://github.com/nikpawar89/incubator-fineract/blob/creditbureau_configuration/fineract-provider/src/main/java/org/apache/fineract/CreditCheck/service/EquifaxCreditCheckRequestImpl.java>*

Kindly note the service is not the  final version, I have just plugged in
the POC code into the platform and it prints out the debug statements.

Any input is highly appreciated.

Regards.
Nikhil