fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Nikhil Pawar <nickr...@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: Issue with the marshalling/unmarshalling of data
Date Wed, 14 Sep 2016 00:57:42 GMT
Hi Devs,

I was able to find the solution for the problem mentioned in my previous
mail.
I would like to share the solution just in case some one else tumbles up to
it in future.
By adding the following JVM parameter while building, the reported issue
was resolved:

*-Dcom.sun.xml.bind.v2.bytecode.ClassTailor.noOptimize=true*

Regards,
Nikhil

From: Nikhil Pawar <nickrp89@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Sep 13, 2016 at 3:03 AM
Subject: Issue with the marshalling/unmarshalling of data
To: dev@fineract.incubator.apache.org

Hi Devs,

I am kind of stuck with this issue since a day.. and thought of seeking
help from community.
Let me first give you context what I am up to.
I was able to complete the POC of Equifax by developing a stand alone
client.
However when I integrate the code with Fineract it fails and throws a
strange classcast Exception:

*02:02:15.261 [http-bio-8443-exec-1] ERROR
o.s.boot.context.web.ErrorPageFilter - Forwarding to error page from
request [/api/v1/cbconfig/equifax] due to exception
[org.apache.fineract.CreditCheck.equifax.services.eport.ws.schemas._1.InquiryRequestType$JaxbAccessorF_requestHeader
cannot be cast to com.sun.xml.bind.v2.runtime.reflect.Accessor]*
*java.lang.ClassCastException:
org.apache.fineract.CreditCheck.equifax.services.eport.ws.schemas._1.InquiryRequestType$JaxbAccessorF_requestHeader
cannot be cast to com.sun.xml.bind.v2.runtime.reflect.Accessor*
*        at
com.sun.xml.bind.v2.runtime.reflect.opt.OptimizedAccessorFactory.instanciate(OptimizedAccessorFactory.java:199)
~[jaxb-impl-2.2.3-1.jar:2.2.3]*

The code is below branch:
*https://github.com/nikpawar89/incubator-fineract/tree/creditbureau_configuration
<https://github.com/nikpawar89/incubator-fineract/tree/creditbureau_configuration>*

The issue is with file :
*https://github.com/nikpawar89/incubator-fineract/blob/creditbureau_configuration/fineract-provider/src/main/java/org/apache/fineract/CreditCheck/service/EquifaxCreditCheckRequestImpl.java
<https://github.com/nikpawar89/incubator-fineract/blob/creditbureau_configuration/fineract-provider/src/main/java/org/apache/fineract/CreditCheck/service/EquifaxCreditCheckRequestImpl.java>*

Kindly note the service is not the  final version, I have just plugged in
the POC code into the platform and it prints out the debug statements.

Any input is highly appreciated.

Regards.
Nikhil