fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Ed Cable <edca...@mifos.org>
Subject Re: Date/Time/Calendar Architecture with regards to Vikram Samvat
Date Tue, 20 Sep 2016 10:15:37 GMT
Hi Yalu,

The Fineract developer is the right place so thanks for starting this
discussion. Keith Woodlock, are you able to respond more about the calendar
library that was chosen - it think it was Joda right? It looks like that
only supports 8 calendars - http://www.joda.org/joda-time/cal.html - but
Vikram Samvat isn't one of them.

Ed

--