fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Ed Cable <edca...@mifos.org>
Subject Are incubator mailing list archives indexed and searchable?
Date Thu, 29 Sep 2016 23:45:17 GMT
Hi all,

Are they any additional settings that must be configured to enable our
mailing list archives to be publicly searchable via Google? I have trouble
having the list archives pop up even if I search for content that's
verbatim in a thread from the list.

As you know, it's incredibly important that people find these mailing list
conversations when searching for solutions on Google but I can't seem to.

Thanks,

Ed

--
*Ed Cable*