fineract-dev mailing list archives

From Shreyaank Byadagi <shreya...@confluxtechnologies.com>
Subject Re: Report Display Error
Date Thu, 15 Sep 2016 15:45:19 GMT
Hi Vinay,
By looking into your procedure of navigation I can see that your doing it
in a wrong way.
To view the reports that are present in system follow this navigation steps
:
When you login - you can see a tab called "Reports" click on it a drop down
appears select "All" now you will be able to see all the predefined reports
available on mifos.

Regards
Shreyaank